Travelling is fun, but it does require a lot of preparation in advance. And the better you are prepared, the easier you will handle unexpected situations. To make things easier for you, we’ve prepared the ultimate travel packing guide for 2019.
This clearly depends on the country you are traveling to. But the most useful items to be included are:
- Casual shirts
- Coats / jackets
- Leisure shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Snow/rain boots
This depends on personal tastes, but the most important items to be included are:
- Moisturizers or other specific creams
- Contact lenses
- Shaving supplies
- Makeup remover
- Condoms / pills
- Nail clipper
Besides any specific medication that you are usually taking, it’s important to have a few pills for any of these conditions that may occur during traveling:
Also, make sure to bring some:
- Insect repellent
- Vitamins and minerals
- Sports supplements in case you are planning on doing long treks (like protein bars, endurance bars, and gels, replenishing drinks)
A First Aid Kit
This is an absolute must when traveling, especially when adventuring into long walks through the forest, jungle or mountains. It will contain all the needed items to handle any type of injury. For example, the Protect Life Emergency First Aid Kit includes 150 items, all packed in a compact bag.
The set includes antiseptic cleaning wipes, an alcohol prep pad, butterfly closure strips, adhesive bandages, a gauze swab, a cold compress, abdominal pads, a rescue whistle, a compass, an emergency blanket, glow sticks, scissors, tweezers and much more.
It comes at a great price, and you can get it here.
Other important things to take are:
- Your phone
- The charger plus any external batteries if needed
- Laptop / tablet (if needed) + their chargers
- Voltage adapters
- Photo camera
- A list of emergency contacts
- Your ID
- Your passport
- Your driving license
- The credit cards
- Money in the currency of the country you are going to
- Earplugs + eye mask (for sleeping in noisy planes/trains)
- Snacks for the road (when traveling by car or train)
- Paper and pen (you never know when a great idea might strike you)
- House keys
So here was our ultimate travel packing guide for 2019. Don't forget to get your first aid kit here.