Survival Kit - First Aid Kit for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Travel, Outdoor
- CUSTOMIZED to address a wide range of injuries. It is our most comprehensive survival kit, by having the perfect selection of emergency and survival supplies (100 pcs). You'll have peace of mind knowing that your kit is packed with everything you need.
- DESIGNED TO BE TOUGH & COMPACT BAG (7.8 x 6.3 x 2.7 inches, weighs only 1.02 pounds), crafted with 600D ripstop polyester and strong zippers. The kit is easy to carry and has just the right size so it's easy to store in your car, RV, atv, yacht, boat, jeep, bike or motorcycle.
- EASY ACCESS. The internal layout is organized by category so you can quickly find what you need in times of crisis. Easy to check and restock, once the items are used and there's still some room left for adding your personal medication if needed.
- TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO PREPARE. Use the straps on the back to attach it to your belt, bags and backpacks, or simply store it in your vehicle glove compartment or med cabinet for quick access. Recommended for Outdoors, Road Trips, Backpacking, Wilderness Adventures, Survival, Travel, Boat and more.
- HIGH-QUALITY STANDARDS. Manufactured in a modern FDA registered facility, you can be sure of a first-aid kit that will not let you down in case of emergency.
Arrived in time and fully intact. Included everything is said it would. Sturdy quality
Love this kit. Its so handy and perfect to keep in your car! It has every and anything you can think of that you would need in an emergency as far as first aid!
This was a great buy for the cost it comes with anything you would need and then some and everything is marked where it is supposed to go for easy organization . I love it!
We bought this to have on hand in our car in case of emergencies. It is a great kit and has all he thinks we would need without the bulk! Highly recommend!!
Has everything I could possibly need in an emergency. Everything is very well organized and labeled in separate pockets to make things easy to find in a hurry. The bags is well constructed and the zipper seems heavy duty.
This is a nice first aid kit it has almost everything you need for emergency care. It even has cpr aids. It is a nice size to carry when doing outdoor activity. It is small and compact. It is surprising how much is packed in the small case.
I was so surprised that this kit has everything you would ever need. It's compact and easy to store. I plan to buy two more to keep in the car. Great value for the money.
Love this first aid kit it is so essential for every family to have one of these in case of an emergency it comes equipped with a hundred items for most injuries and mishaps. I was in medical field and I think this should be in every home because you never know when you’ll need it either small injuries or large it is suitable.
This is a great kit with everything you need! I have put this in my car gives you peace of mind also has a compartment for personal medicines great for traveling.
This is perfect for traveling with etc.... very lightweight and has everything we need just in case of an emergency.